Online Only Auction
Ended: 08/02/17 at 6:00 PM EDT
Business Liquidation * Online Only Auction
for the Estate of John Mealey
Commercial Investment Castings, Ferrous, Metals
Location: 142 W Main Street, Macungie, PA 18062.
JM Company primarily operated in Commercial Investment Castings, Ferrous business / industry within the Primary Metal Industries sector.
2014 GMC Pick Up Truck with 7,000 miles * Gyro Copter parts & 3 Engines
Items include Milling Machine, wax injector, heat guns, welder, chop saw, burn out furnace, steam tub, belt sander, blast box, hydro washer, RDO melting furnace, reamers, drill bits, micrometers, compressor, metal work tables, band saws, heater/injector, metal lathe, 20 tom press, gauges, metal shelving, hand tools, power tools, fork lift & MORE!
2014 GMC Sierra K1500, 4 WD, 6engine 4.3L V6 Ecotec 3 automatic.
Has the Sierra Convenience Package which includes trail package; heated outside mirrors; snow plow package; remote keyless entry, & More.
Truck has an additional extended 3 year warranty, towing package, 7,836 miles at last reading (719/2017) DVD player, portable Garmin.
Items located at: 142 W Main Street, Macungie, PA 18062.
Directly across from Turkey Hill, turn right at large yellow sculpture of a man, go to back of building.
Must bring your own personal & equipment to move the items you purchased as then fork lift on location is not in working order.
Preview: 4pm – 6pm Monday, July 31st
Click here to view catalog & bid now.
Soft close begins 6pm on Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017, 2 items close per minute, bidding continues as auction closes.
Extended bidding, if a bid is placed within the last 2 minute of a lot’s
scheduled close time the bidding will be extended 2 minutes from the last bid.
PREVIEW: Items may be viewed 4pm – 6pm Monday, July 31st
PICK up dates: Pick Up / Removal Date: 9am – 1pm Friday, August 4th & 9am – 1pm Saturday, August 5th. Unless other arrangements have been made with Seller & Auctioneer.
THE WINNING BIDDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVING THEIR ITEMS AND FOR PROVIDING THE NECESSARY VEHICLE AND PERSONNEL DURING THE TIME FRAME LISTED ABOVE unless other arrangements have been made.
Absolutely NO SHIPPING ARRANGED BY TOM HALL AUCTIONS, INC.
Tom Hall Auctions – CONDITIONS OF SALE:
All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Written descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Tom Hall Auctions attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults.
2. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder. If any dispute arises after the sale, Tom Hall Auctions sale record is conclusive.
3. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the close of the auction.
4. There will be a 13% Buyers Premium added to the purchase price of each lot and it will be considered a part of the total purchase price.
5. No sale tax this auction.
6. PAYMENT – Items purchased through online bidding will be paid for in the manner described. Master Card, Visa, Discover, American
Express are the only forms of payment we Accept for purchases. NO PAY PAL, CASH OR CHECKS. HOWEVER, YOU MAY PAY USING MONEY WIRE TRANSFER IF YOU EXCEED YOUR CREDIT CARD LIMIT.
We will charge your credit card and you will be emailed a paid receipt by 5pm Thursday, August 3rd, 2017.
7. SHIPPING – THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPPING ARRANGED BY TOM HALL AUCTIONS, INC.
8. AUCTION PICK UP: Pick Up / Removal Date: 9am – 1pm Friday, August 4th & 9am – 1pm Saturday, August 5th, Unless other arrangements have been made with Seller & Auctioneer. Buyers are responsible for total removal of all purchases. You MUST bring your own help and any equipment needed to load and move your purchases. You MUST have a paid receipt at time of pick up.
NO ITEMS WILL BE RELEASED WITHOUT A PAID RECEIPT.
NO EXCEPTION. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED DURING THE ESTABLISHED PICK UP HOURS UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH TOM HALL AUCTIONS.
9. Tom Hall Auctions shall not release the internet bidder from payment under any circumstances. All internet bids are binding. No Exceptions.
10. All perspective bidders must be registered and be approved by Tom Hall Auctions, Inc. There will be “NO” exceptions. If you are not preregistered you will “NOT” be permitted to bid.
Tom Hall Auctions, Inc. will email an invoice to you indicating that you have paid your account in full, take this invoice with you at the time of pick up. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express. We will charge your credit card and you will be emailed a paid receipt by 5pm. Thursday, August 3rd, 2017.